||MADE TO ORDER
Carefully hand-crafted from solid wood, this elegant side table has many artistic details. The table top features hand-cut butterfly key inlays while the shelf support rails are connected to the table legs with beautiful hand-cut dovetails. The unique joinery at the top of the legs connects the legs to the outside of the table, leaving the finely cut joinery visible, showcasing the superior craftsmanship of our work. With gentle curves at the top of the table legs and lovely angles at the table top, the styling of this occasional table pairs beautifully with both modern and more traditional interior decor.
- Thoughtfully sized, this side table fits well between a pair of chairs or at the end of a sectional sofa
- The lower shelf provides a place for storage or display
- The hand-rubbed finish is velvet smooth to the touch and enhances the beauty of the natural wood
- Fine hand-cut joinery creates a side table of heirloom quality, sure to be enjoyed for generations to come
- Available in solid wood colors but the combination choice adds interesting contrast.
Pictured here in Tiger Maple/Cherry
THIS SIDE TABLE IS MADE TO ORDER
Lead times vary depending on the number of orders scheduled. Please see our FAQ’s for the most current production estimate.
**when shopping from our mobile site, click "Add to Cart" to open the menu for wood selection**
Need the measurements adjusted? This table can be easily customized for just the right size for your space. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 434-981-1340 Monday-Friday 11am-6pm and we are happy to help you create a custom table.
Each piece of Mokuzai Furniture is individually hand-crafted by husband and wife team, Peyton and Tamara White. Learn more about us and see what makes our work so special.
MEET THE MAKERS
...and for an in-depth look at the fine artistry of Mokuzai Furniture read "More Than a Table".