Handmade from solid walnut, these small wooden tables are perfect for narrow spaces. Is there not much space between your sofa and the wall? Or maybe your bedroom is narrow and the typical nightstands just won't fit? These narrow end tables will add the function you need with a small space footprint.
- Each table has been expertly crafted by hand with an attention to detail. Each piece of wood was carefully selected for it's unique and beautiful grain pattern details.
- Artistic design layout created mirroring, matching and flowing patterns in the wood. For example, from the front, the legs of each table feature mirrored patterns that flow down from the table tops. The table tops were cut from a single slab, creating a flow of patterns that line up directly from one table to the other
- Our Signature Visible Joinery is seen at the inset of the shelves. Cut by hand with traditional Japanese chisels, the legs wrap around the shelf, the joinery left visible to show the fine craftsmanship of our work and to add lovely detail.
- Rather than sanding over the edges and corners, every edge and corner of these tables is carefully softened and shaped with traditional hand planes and spokeshaving. The resulting profiles are purposeful and artistic.
- The hand-rubbed finish enhances the natural deep brown coloring of the walnut without masking the beauty of the wood, and is buffed to a medium sheen.
- Heirloom quality fine furniture to be enjoyed for generations to come.
20.5"L x 12"D x 24"H
Created from solid walnut
-MADE TO ORDER-
Each piece of Mokuzai Furniture is individually hand-crafted by husband and wife team, Peyton and Tamara White. Learn more about us and see what makes our work so special.